Instant Eggless Plum Cake Recipe-No Alcohol, No Soaking, No Egg with Video Recipe. Hope you all getting ready for Christmas celebration?, Here comes an instant plum cake recipe for you that you can make for this Christmas.
This plum cake recipe is an instant one because this recipe doesn’t require the soaking of dry fruits for long period. Here I am not using any alcohol for soaking. In this recipe I used orange juice instead of alcohol. Just you need to soak the dry fruits in orange juice for just 10 minutes. By following this recipe you will get the bakery style plum cake without soaking dry fruits in alcohol for long period. It is an eggless plum cake recipe, so no need to beat eggs as well as butter in this recipe. You can make this plum cake without a beater.
The taste and texture of this plum cake is same as that of the bakery style plum cake. If you want to make a plum cake that doesn’t require the soaking of dry fruits in alcohol for long period, then you can definitely try this recipe. Let me know your feedback.
Orange Juice-1/2 cup
Tutti Frutti-1/4 cup
Cashew nuts-1/2 cup (chopped)
Hot water-1/4 cup
Dried Ginger-2 inch
Cinnamon Stick-2 inch
All Purpose Flour-1 cup
Baking Powder-1 tsp
Baking Soda-1/2 tsp
Orange Peel-1 tsp
How To Make Instant Eggless Plum Cake
- Firstly in a pan pour orange juice, then add raisins, tutti fruit, cashewnuts and honey.
- Mix it well then let it soak for 10 minutes.
- Secondly, cook it until the dry fruits absorbs the entire orange juice.
- Then transfer it into a plate and allow it to cool down completely.
- Once it’s cooled down completely, add 3tbs all purpose flour in it.
- Mix it well & keep it aside.
- Thirdly, In a pan add sugar, then add water in it and mix it.
- Heat it. Let the sugar melt completely & turn into brown in color.
- Add 1/4 cup hot water ( Low flame).
- Stir it well until the sugar crystals melt completely in water.
- Caramel syrup is now ready. Keep it aside.
- Next in a mixer add dried ginger, cinnamon stick, mace, cloves and cardamom.
- Grind everything into a fine powder.
- Finally take a bowl, then add milk, oil and caramel syrup in it.
- Place a sieve over it then add all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda and grounded spice powder in it. Mix it well & sift it.
- Next add orange peel and dry fruit mix in it.
- Gently mix with a spatula using cut & fold method. Cake batter is now ready.
- Grease a cake tin with oil. Place a butter paper inside the cake tin.
- Pour the cake batter inside the cake tin.
- Level the top then tap it for removing air bubbles.
- Pre heat oven at 180 c for 10 minutes.
- Then, place the cake tin inside the oven.
- Bake it at 180 c for 50 minutes or until cake is baked perfectly.
- Once cake is baked perfectly, take out the cake from cake tin & allow it to cool down completely.
- Once it’s cooled down completely, cut it and serve it.