Atta Cake Recipe | Wheat Cake Recipe Without Oven | Healthy Eggless Wheat Cake Without Sugar with Video Recipe. It is a delicious and super soft healthy cake recipe without maida and without sugar. Normally we will make cake with maida flour and will add egg for softness and sugar for sweetness of the cake, but in this cake I replaced these three ingredients with healthy alternatives that is, instead of maida flour I used wheat flour, for the softness of cake I replaced egg with curd and for sweetness I replaced sugar with jaggery. I have added finely chopped dry fruits and raisins in this cake. so this cake recipe is a healthy cake recipe.
My daughter love to eat cakes a lot, but giving more sweet items for kids won’t be good for their health, so I don’t like to give her cake always. so I thought to find out a healthy cake recipe that she can eat. She liked this cake, U can also give this cake for your kids, without worrying about their health. I am not using oven for making this cake. I have made this cake in a frying pan. It came out well for me. Cake was very delicious and soft. So u can make this cake even if you don’t have oven with you. Just try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.
Jaggery- 1 cup
Vegetable Oil ( any flavorless oil)- 3/4 cup
Curd- 1/2 cup
Wheat flour- 2 cup+ 1 tbs ( for mixing in dry fruits mix)
Baking soda-1/4 tsp
Salt- a pinch
Cinnamon powder-1/4 tsp
Almonds (chopped)- 2 tbs
Water- 1/2 cup
Method Of Preparation
- In a bowl take 1tbs chopped almonds, 1 tbs chopped cashew nuts and 5-6 raisins. Then add 1 tbs wheat flour into it. Mix it well and keep it aside. (This step helps the dry fruits not to sink to the bottom of cake)
- In a large mixing bowl take powdered jaggery, olive oil and curd. Whisk it well until the jaggery dissolves completely
- Place a sieve over the mixing bowl and add wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into it. Mix everything well and sieve it.
- Mix it well with a spatula until the all the ingredients are well combined
- Now add dry fruit mix into it and mix well. Add 1/2 cup water and mix well. Now the cake batter is ready
- Grease a cake tin with oil and place a butter paper inside it. Pour the cake batter into it. Level it. Decorate the top of the cake with chopped dry fruits. Tap the cake tin for removing the air bubbles.
- Now we need to preheat the frying pan in which we are going to make the cake. For that, First u need to place a rack inside the pan. Then close the pan with the lid and heat it in medium flame for 5-7 minutes
- After 5 minutes open the lid and place the cake tin inside the pan on rack. Close it with the lid. Cook it in low heat for 40-45 minutes
- After 40 minutes open the lid and check whether the cake is cooked well or not by inserting a toothpick in the middle of the cake. If it came out clean, then the cake is ready. If the batter is sticking on the tooth pick then the cake is not ready, u need to cook it for few more minutes until it’s ready
- Take out the cake tin from the pan carefully and allow it to cool down completely
- Once it is cooled down completely, then use a knife to separate the cake from the side of the cake tin
- Take to the cake from the cake tin and place it on a plate to serve