Pomegranate Pudding Recipe- No Gelatin, No Agar Agar, No China Grass with Video Recipe. Today I am posting here the recipe of an easy and delicious pudding recipe made with pomegranate. Pomegranates are high in antioxidants and vitamin c. so including pomegranate in your diet is good for your health. You all might have tried to make juice with pomegranate, but did you ever try to make a pudding with pomegranate?. Yes, you can make pudding with pomegranate. In most of the pudding recipes we will use agar agar, gelatin and china grass as a setting agent, but in this recipe of pudding with pomegranate I am not using these setting agents, instead of that I am using rice flour as setting agent. For making it more healthy I am using brown sugar instead of normal sugar. U can also use normal sugar instead of brown sugar in this recipe. I am sure that you are kids will love this as they like to have pudding always.Try this recipe and let me know your feedback
Rice Flour-2 tbs
Brown Sugar-1/2 cup
Method Of Preparation
- Take Seeds of 2 pomegranate.
- Transfer the pomegranate seeds into a blender.
- Add rice flour, brown sugar and milk into the blender.
- Blend it well.
- Strain it.
- Transfer the strained pomegranate mix into a pan.
- Cook it until this pomegranate mix thickens.
- Once it started to thicken add 1tbs ghee in it.
- Mix it well.
- Once it’s thickened, switch off the flame.
- Take a bowl.
- Add pomegranate seeds in bottom.
- Add thickened pomegranate mix .
- Level it with a oil greased bottom side of a spoon.
- Add pomegranate seeds on top.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 1 hour to set.
- Pomegranate pudding is now ready to serve