Bread Fruit 65 Recipe | Kadachakka 65 Recipe with Video Recipe. Breadfruit is known as kadachakka in Malayalam. Breadfruit is found in backyards of most of the houses in kerala. Nowadays you can see it in markets also. From outside breadfruit looks like jackfruit only. You can make lots of varieties of dishes with breadfruit. Today I am posting here the recipe of breadfruit that you can make easily. That is breadfruit 65/kadachakka 65. You can serve it as a side dish with rice or as a party starter/appetizer. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
1/2 of a Bread fruit
Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
Garam Masala-1/2 tsp
Lemon Juice-1/2 of a Lemon
Rice flour-2 tbs
Corn flour-1 tbs
Oil for Deep frying
Method Of Preparation
- Take 1/2 of a breadfruit. Remove the central core of breadfruit.
- Peel off the skin of breadfruit.
- Cut breadfruit into small cubic pieces.
- Add ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, redchilli powder, garam masala, egg, salt and lemon juice into it. Mix everything well.
- Add rice flour and corn flour into it. Mix it well.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Deep fry breadfruit pieces until it turns crispy and golden brown in color. Fry curry leaves until it turns crispy.
- Bread Fruit 65/Kadachakka 65 is now ready to serve