Instant Banana Dosa Recipe | Banana Pancake Recipe | No Fermentation Dosa Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I am posting here the recipe of a dosa that you can prepare instantly and it doesn’t require fermentation. If you have over ripen banana in your house, then it is the best way to use it. It is very easy to prepare this dosa batter. Just you need to add bananas, wheat flour, egg, jaggery, milk, caradamom and salt in a blender and blend everything together into a fine batter, then the dosa batter will be ready within a minute. Finally I have added baking soda in the batter. Spreaded this batter on a hot dosa tawa/pan. Cook until both sides turns golden brown in color, then the banana dosa will be ready. This will be an instant breakfast as well as a snack recipe that your kids will love as this dosa has a sweet taste. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Over Ripen Banana/Nendran Banana-2
Wheat Flour-1 cup
Jaggery Powder-3 tbs
Milk-1/4 cup or as required
Baking Soda-1/4 tsp
Method Of Preparation
- Take 2 ripe bananas. Cut bananas into small pieces.
- Transfer it into a blender. Add wheat flour, egg, cardamom, jaggery powder, salt, milk into it.
- Blend everything well into a smooth batter.
- Transfer this batter into a bowl.
- Add baking soda into it.
- Mix it well.
- Batter is now ready
- Heat a Dosa tawa/pan.
- Spread the batter on tawa/pan.
- Sprinkle oil/ghee
- Cook both sides on medium flame .
- Banana Dosa/Pancake is now ready to serve