Egg Poha Recipe | Egg Aval Upma | Easy Breakfast Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you an easy breakfast recipe made with poha/aval and egg. Poha means flattened rice flakes. These flattened rice flakes are gluten free as well as nutritious, so including it in your diet is good for your health. You can use flattened rice for making various dishes, but among them this poha recipe is the most commonly eaten dish. This is very easy to make. if you are looking for making an easy breakfast recipe in a busy morning day, then you can try this recipe if you have poha/flattened rice with you. It’s preparation is very simple. In this recipe poha/flattened rice is steam cooked with onions, spices and egg. It is a healthy as well as a nutritious breakfast recipe especially for kids. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Poha/Aval/flattened rice-2 cup
Ginger-1/2 tsp (Chopped)
Garlic-1/2 tsp (Chopped)
Green chilli-1 (Chopped)
Salt as needed
Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
Garam Masala-1/4 tsp
Method Of Preparation
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add mustard seeds in it. Let it splutter
- Add curry leaves in it.
- Add ginger, garlic, green chiles in it.
- Saute it until it changes light brown in color.
- Add onion and salt in it.
- Saute it until onion turns light brown in color.
- Add turmeric powder and garam masala in it.
- Saute it until raw small of powders goes off.
- Add egg in it and mix it well.
- Once egg started to cook add poha in it. U need to add poha in egg before egg is completely cooked, because poha gets cooked in the water contents of egg
- Add salt as needed in it.
- Mix it well.
- Add milk in it.
- Mix it well and saute it for 1 minute.
- Egg Poha is now ready to Serve