Easy Banana Snack Recipe | Banana Fritters | Evening Snacks with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of an easy evening snack made with plantain banana/nendra pazham. For this recipe you have to use fully ripen plantain banana/nendra pazham as we need to mash it well with your hand. It’s preparation is very simple. We need to prepare a batter by adding grated coconut, jaggery syrup, maida and milk in mashed plantain banana/nendra pazham and mixing everything well. Take a ladleful of batter and drop it in hot oil. Deep fry it until both sides turns golden brown in color. This is an easy as well as delicious evening snack. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Nendran Banana/Plantain Banana-2
Grated Coconut-1/4 cup
Jaggery Syrup-1/4 cup
Milk-4 to 5tbs
Method Of Preparation
- Take a bowl. Cut banana into small pieces. Mash it well with your hand.
- Add grated coconut, jaggery syrup and maida into it and mix it well.
- Add milk as required into it and mix everything well.
- Add a pinch of salt in it and mix it well.
- Batter is now ready.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Pour a ladleful of batter in hot oil.
- Deep fry it until both sides turns golden brown in color.
- Banana Fritters is now ready to Serve.