Easy French Toast Recipe with Video Recipe. French toast is an easy breakfast as well as an easy snack recipe made with bread slices, milk, egg, sugar and vanilla essence. It’s preparation is very easy and simple. First you need to prepare a mixture with egg, milk, sugar and vanilla essence. Dip the bread slices in this mixture and toast them until both sides turns golden brown in color. It tastes delicious. I used to prepare this as an evening snack when I need to prepare something as an evening snack in very less time. You can also prepare this as an evening snack as well as breakfast, when bread slices are there in your home and you don’t have more time to prepare anything. I am sure that you all will love the taste of this french toast recipe. If you are vegetarian then you can avoid using eggs in this recipe and you can substitute eggs with custard powder or cornstarch. You can use custard powder instead of vanilla essence if vanilla essence is not there in your home. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Bread Slices-4 to 6
Vanilla Essence-1/2 tsp
Method Of Preparation
- In a bowl take eggs. Beat it well. Add milk, sugar, vanilla essence in it. Mix it well & Keep it aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Dip the bread slices in the egg mixture. Place it on the tawa.
- Take another bread slice & Dip it in the egg mixture.
- Place this bread slice over the bread slice on the tawa.
- Cook it until both sides turns golden brown in color.
- French toast is now ready to serve