Mughlai Chicken Recipe | Mughlai Chicken Restaurant Style with Video Recipe. Today I am posting here the recipe of a thick, creamy and delicious curry from the royal kitchens of mughals. It is a popular dish in mughlai cuisine and Indian cuisine. I got a chance to taste it from an Indian restaurant. I liked the taste of this curry. This time I just thought to try some different gravy recipe with chicken. I searched in google for different types of chicken gravy recipes, at that time I saw the mughlai chicken recipe. As I liked the taste of this mughlai chicken recipe when I tasted it, I just thought to try this chicken gravy recipe. It’s taste was delicious. In this recipe of mughlai chicken, chicken is cooked in a gravy made using aromatic Indian spices, Indian masalas and powdered nuts. The creaminess of this curry comes from the cashew nuts paste, that we are adding in this curry. If you also looking for a different chicken gravy recipe then you can try this recipe. I am sure that you will like the taste of this chicken gravy. It is very easy to prepare as well as tastes delicious. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Onion-2 (Thinly Sliced)
Ginger-1 inch piece
Garlic cloves-5 (Chopped)
Cumin Powder-1/2 tsp
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Redchilli Powder-1 tsp
Coriander Powder-2 tsp
Chicken-500gm (with bones)
Method Of Preparation
- Fry 2 thinly sliced onions until it turns light brown in color and keep it aside.
- Soak cashew nuts in warm water.
- In a mixer add fried onions, ginger, garlic cloves, green chilli and soaked cashewnuts in it.
- Add water in it.
- Grind it to a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cardamom, cloves, cinnamon and pepper corns in it. Saute it for few seconds.
- Add grounded paste in it.
- Fry it for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add cumin powder, garam masala, redchilli powder and coriander powder in it.
- Saute it until raw smell of powders goes off.
- Add chicken with bones in it.
- Add salt in it.
- Mix it well.
- Add 1/2 cup water in it and mix it well.
- Close it with a lid & Cook it on low flame for 20 minutes.
- Mughlai Chicken is now ready to Serve.