Pumpkin Fritters Recipe | Easy Snacks For Kids with Video Recipe. If You are looking for an easy evening snacks recipe for kids, then you reached at the right place. This is an easy to make healthy sweet snack recipe with pumpkin. Pumpkin is the one of the versatile vegetable, that you can use for making many varieties of dishes. I have already posted one variety rice recipe with pumpkin, that is pumpkin rice. Here I made a sweet snack with pumpkin that is pumpkin fritters. It is not only easy to make but it will tastes delicious also. I am sure that your kids will love this snack , because kids will always love the snacks which has sweet taste. Pumpkin has a natural sweet flavor in it, so no need to use sugar in this recipe. For extra sweetness I used jaggery in this recipe. As I am not using sugar in this recipe, it’s a healthy snack, that you can give to your kids. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback
Preparation Time:20 minute
Cooking Time:10 minute
Serves:7-8 pumpkin fritters
Pumpkin-1 cup ( Chopped into small pieces)
Rice Flour-1/2 cup
Powdered Jaggery-3 tbs
Method Of Preparation
- Peel and chop pumpkin into small pieces.
- Boil enough water in a pot. Steam it until pumpkin pieces becomes soft.
- Transfer it into a plate and mash it well. Add rice flour, powdered jaggery and salt into it
- Mix it well and form a dough. Take a small portion of dough in your hand. Flatten it slightly with your hand
- Heat ghee and oil in a pan. Shallow fry it until it turns golden and crisp from both sides
- Pumpkin fritters are now ready to serve