Porichunda With Tapioca Flour Recipe | Deep Fried Tapioca Flour Balls | Easy Kids Snack Recipe with Video Recipe. It is a malabar traditional snack. It is very easy to prepare with very few ingredients. If you are looking for an easy evening snack recipe for kids then this will be a best option. This porichunda recipe is different from the normal porichunda recipe. Normally we will use rice flour in porichunda recipes, but in this recipe I am using tapioca flour. It came out well for me. I added small onions, cumin seeds and salt in the tapioca flour and made a dough by adding water little by little in it. Then made a small balls from that dough and deep fried it. thts all…Hope now u understood that how easy is to make this snack. Just try this recipe and let me know how it tuned out for you.
Tapioca flour-1 cup
Cumin seeds-1 tsp
Salt to taste
Oil for deepfrying
Method Of Preparation
- Take tapioca flour in a bowl. Then add cumin seeds, small onions and salt to taste in that.
- Add water little by little into it and mix everything well and make a dough
- Make small balls from the dough.
- Heat oil in a pan. Deep fry the small balls in that hot oil until it turns light brown in color
- Porichunda is now ready to serve