Bread Pakoda Recipe | Easy Snack Recipe with Bread with Video Recipe. Pakoda is one of the most popular snack in India. Pakodas are deep fried snack made with onion or any vegetable, gram flour, spices and salt. This Pakoda Recipe is very unique as I have used bread powder instead of gram flour. It is a very easy to prepare instant snack recipe that you can prepare in few minutes and the ingredients that are always available in your kitchen. Just try this recipe if you have left over bread slices are there in your house. It tastes delicious. Try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
- Take Bread Slices. Break the bread slices into small pieces and transfer it into a blender.
- Blend it into a fine powder.
- Transfer the bread powder into a bowl.
- Add finely chopped onion, garlic, ginger, redchilli powder, garam masala and salt to taste into it.
- Add all purpose flour/maida into it.
- Mix everything well.
- Add water as required to bind everything together.
- Grease hands with oil.
- Take a small portion of mixture in your hand.
- Deep fry it in hot oil until both sides turns golden brown in color.
- Bread Pakoda is now ready to serve hot with tomato ketchup or chutney.