Today I would like to share with you the recipe of a yummy and delicious snack, which is made with bread. This recipe of bread pakora is different from other recipe of bread pakora. Most of the bread pakora recipes are prepared by making a filling that will keep between the bread pieces and then dip that bread pieces in the besan batter, then deep fry it in oil. I just tried to cut down those steps in this recipe and made the steps very simple. Anybody can prepare this snack in very less time and with very few ingredients that are always available at home. This recipe is similar to that of onion pakora recipe, only difference is that in this recipe instead of besan flour, I added bread crumbs and for enhancing the taste I added some tomato and capsicum along with onion. For making it more tasty I added little bit schezwan sauce also. Just try this recipe as I explained below.. I am sure that you will like the taste of this snack. Let us come to the recipe.
Onion-1 small (finely chopped)
Tomato-1 small (finely chopped)
Capsicum-1/2 (finely chopped)
Green chill-3 (finely chopped)
Schezwan sauce-1 tbs
Rice flour-2 tbs
All purpose flour-4 tbs
- Take bread slices. Cut the edges of the bread slices and then cut it into small pieces and then transfer it into a blender. Grind it into a fine powder
- Add onion, green chili, tomato, capsicum, all purpose flour, rice flour, salt to taste and schezwan sauce into it. Add little water and mix everything well
- Make small balls from the mixture.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry it until it turns golden brown in color
- Delicious bread pakora/ bread pakoda is now ready to serve with tomato sauce