Wheat Egg Idli Recipe | Instant Idli Recipe with Video Recipe. Today’s recipe is for egg lovers. Did you ever try to make idli with wheat?, Yes, you can make instant idli with wheat. Recipe that I am posting here is the mix of both egg idli and wheat idli, ie. wheat egg idli. This idli is very easy to make as well as tastes delicious. You can see many recipes of egg idli in net, but in this recipe for a variation I have added wheat flour in the recipe of egg idli. This will be an easy and healthy breakfast as well as snack recipe that you can give for your kids. It’s preparation is very simple. First you need to make egg omelette batter, then add wheat flour in the egg omelette batter. Pour this batter in idli mould and steam it for 15 minutes. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
- In a bowl take 2 eggs. Beat it well
- Add turmeric powder, redchilli powder and garam masala in it. Mix it well
- Add wheat flour in it.
- Add carrot, ginger, garlic, onion and curry leaves and salt in it. Mix it well.
- Add water as required.
- Make an idli batter like consistency batter.
- Grease Idli moulds with oil.
- Pour a ladle full of batter in each moulds.
- Steam it for 15 minutes.
- Wheat egg idli is now ready to serve
- Remove the idli from idli moulds.