Chicken Stir Fry with Banana Flower | Chicken with Banana Flower | Less Spicy Chicken Stir Fry with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you a recipe of a variety chicken stir fry, in that we have added banana flower. This recipe is less spicy as well as heathy as we have added banana flower in it. Including banana flower in your diet has many health benefits, It is rich in vitamin A and C. protein, fiber, calcium, iron, potassium and magnesium. It is good for blood purification. It cures menstrual disorders, constipation and stomach ulcers etc. so try to include banana flower in your diet. You can make variety of dishes with banana flower. I have already shared some recipes that I have tried with banana flower in this blog, which includes banana flower chutney, banana florets pakoda. Here comes a variety chicken stir fry with banana flower. It is very easy to prepare with very less ingredients. In this recipe I am not using more spice powders. Spiciness of the curry comes from the green chillies and the pepper powders that we are adding in this curry. You can serve it as a side dish with rice. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
- Clean and wash the banana flower. Chop them and soak in water for few minutes. Drain the water before cooking.
- Clean and was the boneless chicken pieces. Cut them into bite sized pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add cumin seeds into it. Let it crackle.
- Add chopped garlic cloves, chopped ginger and green chilies into it.
- Saute it until it turns light brown in color.
- Add chopped onion and salt into it.
- Saute it until onion turns light brown in color.
- Add chicken pieces into it.
- Add turmeric powder and salt into it and mix it well.
- Close it with a lid and cook until chicken pieces are cooked well.
- Once chicken pieces are cooked well add chopped banana flower into it.
- Add salt to taste into it and mix well.
- Add 1/2 cup water into it.
- Close it with a lid & cook it for 5-10 minutes or until banana flower is cooked well.
- Once banana flower is cooked well add pepper powder into it.
- Mix it well and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Chicken Stir Fry with banana flower is now ready to serve