Simple Chicken Fry Recipe | Chicken Fry Recipe For Beginners with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of a chicken fry that any beginners in cooking can make. Especially for bachelors..It is very easy to prepare. It won’t require more time to prepare this recipe and it requires very less ingredients that are always available in your kitchen. It’s taste is amazing..I have tried many chicken stir fry recipes, but this recipe is an easy one among them. If you want to make a chicken dish quickly, when an unexpected guest came in your family, then you can definitely try this recipe. It is a delicious as well as easy chicken stir fry. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Cumin Seeds-1/2 tsp
Ginger-1/2 tsp (Chopped)
Garlic-1/2 tsp (Chopped)
Salt to taste
Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder-1 tsp
Redchilli Powder-1 tsp
Chicken-500gm (Curry Cut with bones)
Method Of Preparation
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds in it. Let it splutter.
- Add ginger and garlic into it. Saute it until it turns light brown in color.
- Add chopped onion into it. Add salt into it.
- Saute it until onion turns translucent.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and redchilli powder into it.
- Saute it until raw smell of powders goes off.
- Add chicken pieces into it.
- Add salt into it. Mix it well.
- Close it with a lid & Cook until chicken is cooked well.
- Once chicken is cooked well, Saute it until chicken turns brown in color.
- Add garam masala and chopped curry leaves into it.
- Mix it well
- Add tomato ketchup into it.
- Mix it well & Saute it for 2 minutes.
- Simple chicken fry is now ready to serve