Banana Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Recipe-No Sugar,No Cream,No Machine | Healthy Ice Cream Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of a healthy ice-cream which is made with banana and dark chocolate. This recipe of ice-cream made without sugar and cream, so it’s a healthy ice cream recipe. This ice-cream is made without any ice cream machine. This ice cream is very easy to make within few minutes, You just need ripe bananas and dark chocolate for making this ice cream. Unlike other ice cream recipes you don’t need to beat cream in this recipe. Just you need to freeze the ripe bananas and then you need to blend the frozen bananas in a mixer, here I have added melted dark chocolate along with frozen bananas while blending for getting extra sweet taste. Dark chocolate will lower your diabetes risk, so adding dark chocolate along with bananas is a healthy option. If you don’t have dark chocolate with you, you can make this ice-cream with just frozen bananas also. If you are using just frozen bananas for making this ice-cream then you can add honey and vanilla essence along with frozen bananas while blending it for getting extra sweet taste. Try this easy and healthy banana dark chocolate ice cream recipe and let me know your feedback.
Dark Chocolate-250 gm
Method Of Preparation
- Take Ripe bananas. Peel the skin. Cut bananas into small pieces.
- Put the bananas pieces in a container.
- Cover it and keep it in freezer for 4 hours.
- Take dark chocolate and cut chocolate into small cubes.
- Take milk in a pan add chocolate cubes in it.
- Heat it on medium flame & Let the chocolate melt completely.
- Heat it until chocolate melt completely and it thickens.
- Switch off the flame.
- Let it cool down completely.
- Take the frozen banana pieces from refrigerator after 4 hours.
- Add the frozen banana pieces in a mixer.
- Add the cooled chocolate mixture in it.
- Blend it well.
- Blend it into a thick smooth paste.
- Pour it into the tray.
- Level it.
- Cover it & Freeze it for 6 to 8 hours or overnight.
- Banana Chocolate Ice cream is now ready to serve