Beetroot Aloo Paratha Recipe | Healthy Paratha Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of a healthy, colorful & flavorful paratha made with beetroot puree and stuffed with aloo/potato masala. It’s preparation is very simple. Here I have added beetroot puree in the normal chapatti dough and the dough is stuffed with aloo/potato masala and rolled it into a normal chapathi/paratha. If you want to add some changes in the normal chapatti that you used to prepare at home, then you can definitely try this recipe for a change. You don’t need to prepare any separate gravy based curries for this chapatti, you can serve it with pickle and raita. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Preparation Time:10 minutes
- In a pan take water. Add chopped beetroot into it. Close it with a lid & cook it for 10 minutes.
- Once beetroot pieces are cooked well strain it & let it cool.
- Once it’s cooled down completely, grind it to a fine puree. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl add boiled and mashed potatoes. Add onion, green chilli, salt and garam masala into it. Mix it well. Aloo stuffing is now ready.
- In a bowl add beetroot puree. Add wheat flour, salt and oil into it. Mix it well.
- Add water as required and make a soft dough.
- Close it with a lid & rest it for 20 minutes.
- Take a small portion of dough in your hand. Roll it into a ball.
- Dust some wheat flour on the rolling board. Roll the dough into a poori size.
- Place the aloo stuffing in the center.
- Seal it properly. Secure it tightly.
- Dust some wheat flour on rolling board.
- Roll it gently into a slightly thick paratha.
- Remove the excess flour.
- Place it on a hot tawa.
- Spread oil or ghee on top.
- Press it & Cook it.
- Flip Over.
- Spread oil or ghee on top. Press it & cook both sides until done.
- Beetroot Aloo Paratha is now ready to serve.