Tadka Maggi Omelette Recipe | Maggi Egg Omelette | Noodles Omelette with Video Recipe. I think mostly all Indians are maggi lovers and it is very hard to find an Indian who doesn’t love maggi. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of maggi which you can prepare in few minutes. This recipe of maggi is unique and delicious. Here maggi is cooked in a tempering of mustard seeds, onions and tomatoes, hence the name is tadka maggi. Here in this recipe egg omelette is stuffed with the tadka maggi. so this recipe is for both maggi lovers and egg lovers. Just try this unique recipe of maggi and let me know your feedback. Let us come to the recipe
For Tadka Maggi
Ginger-1 inch, chopped
Garlic-4 cloves, chopped
Green chilies-2, chopped
Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
Coriander Powder-1 tsp
Redchilli Powder-1/2 tsp
Maggi Noodles-2 packets
Taste Maker-2 packets
For Egg Omelette
Onion-2 tbs, finely chopped
Green chilli-1, chopped
Curry Leaves-few, chopped
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation
- Heat oil in a Pan. Add ginger, garlic and green chillies into it. Roast it until it turns light brown in color. Add onion and salt into it and sauté it until onion turns translucent.
- Add turmeric powder, coriander powder and redchilli powder into it. Saute it until raw smell goes off. Add tomato into it. Saute it well until tomatoes are cooked well.
- Add 4 cup water into it. Add 2 packets of maggi noodles. Add taste maker into it and mix well.
- Cook till noodles absorbs water and gets cooked completely.
- Add coriander leaves into it. Tadka Maggi is now ready
- Crack 2 eggs and add into a bowl. Add finely chopped onion, green chilli, curry leaves and salt to taste into it and mix it well.
- Heat oil in a pan. Pour the egg mixture into the pan. Close it with a lid and cook until done. Egg omelette is now ready
- Add noodles on egg omelette. Just Fold it
- Tadka Maggi Egg Omelette is now ready to serve