Oats Dhokla Recipe | Instant Dhokla Recipe | Easy Snack Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here the recipe of an evening snack that you can prepare easily, ie. Oats Dhokla. Traditional Recipe of Dhokla requires soaking rice and dal, grinding and fermenting, but here I am posting the recipe of a dhokla that don’t require all these steps, it requires only 30 minutes resting time. Oats are healthiest grains. They are great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants, so including oats in your diet has many health benefits. This is the best way for including oats in your diet. Try this healthy snack recipe and let me know your feedback.
For Oats Dhokla
Ginger-1 tsp (Finely chopped)
Turmeric Powder-1/4 tsp
Baking Soda-1/2 tsp
Mustard Seeds-1/2 tsp
Curry leaves- few
Asafoetida- a pinch
Method Of Preparation
- Take oats in a pan. Dry roast it in low flame until it turns crispy.
- Once it’s cooled down completely, transfer it into a mixer
- Grind it to a fine powder
- Transfer the oats powder into a bowl
- Add besan, curd, ginger, salt and turmeric powder into it and mix it well
- Add enough water and mix it again.
- Make a dosa batter like consistency batter
- Rest it for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, add baking soda into it and mix it well
- Oats Dhokla Batter is now ready
- Grease a steel plate with oil.
- Pour the dhokla batter into the oil greased plate
- Level it
- Take water in a pan.
- Place a rack over the water
- Heat it for 2 minute
- Place the steel plate over the rack
- Close it with a lid and cook it for 30 minutes
- Open the lid and insert a knife in the middle. If it came out clean, then the oats dhokla will be ready, otherwise cook it for few more minutes until done
- Take out the steel plate carefully from the pan
- Once it’s cooled down completely, cut it into pieces and keep it aside
- Next we need to prepare the tadka
- Heat oil in a pan
- Add mustard seeds, green chilies, curry leaves and asafetida into it
- Saute it & Let it splutter
- Once it’s spluttered add sugar into it
- Mix it well and saute it for few seconds
- Add 1/2 cup water into it
- Mix it well & Let it boil for a minute
- Pour the tadka over the dhokla pieces
- Add grated coconut over the dhokla pieces
- Oats Dhokla is now ready to serve