Banana Fritters Recipe | Ripe Plantain Fry | Variety Pazham Pori With Rice Flour & Jaggery with Video Recipe. Pazham Pori | Ripe Plantain Fritters is a favorite tea time snack for all malayalees. It is a popular snack from kerala made with ripe plantain. It’s prepared by coating the banana slices with all-purpose flour batter and then deep frying it. For getting sweet taste, we will add sugar in the all purpose flour batter. Here in this recipe of banana fritters I have used jaggery instead of sugar and rice flour instead of all purpose flour for making it more healthy and for a variety I have used puree of banana slices instead of using banana slices as it is. Try this variety banan fritters/pazham pori recipe and let me know your feedback.
Powdered Jaggery-2 tbs
Rice four-1 cup
Oil for Deep frying
Method Of Preparation
- Take ripe plantain, Peel the skin
- Cut it into small pieces
- Transfer it into a mixer
- Grind it to a fine puree
- Transfer the puree into a bowl
- Add grated coconut, powdered jaggery, rice flour and salt to taste into it
- Mix everything well and make a thick batter
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Drop a ladleful of batter into hot oil
- Deep fry it until both sides turns light brown in color