Tender Jackfruit 65 | Chakka 65 | Tik Tok Viral Chakka Chilli Recipe with Video Recipe. Jackfruit is one of the fruit that you can also use as a vegetable. You can prepare variety of dishes with jackfruit in it’s tender form as well as in it’s ripe form. I have already posted many recipes with tender jackfruit as well as with ripe jackfruit in this blog. They are Jackfruit Preserve Cake Recipe | Chakka Varatti Cake in Pressure Cooker | Jackfruit Cake Without Oven, Jack Fruit Biryani | Kathal Biryani Recipe | Biryani Recipe in Cooker, Tender Jackfruit Cutlet Recipe | Idichakka Cutlet Recipe | Cutlet Recipe, Jackfruit Sweet Paniyaram Recipe / Jackfruit Unniappam Recipe, Chakka Ada Recipe | Jackfruit Appam Recipe, Chakka Pradhaman Recipe | Jack fruit Kheer Recipe, Prawns Jackfruitseed Drumstick Fry Recipe (Chemmeen Chakkakuru Muringakka Fry). Click on the above links for the recipes. During the lock down period due to corona virus, people are started to try all the recipes with jackfruit, one of the popular and viral recipe on tiktok is “chakka chilli/jackfruit chillin…It’s preparation is similar to that of the chill chicken. In the chilli chicken recipe, chicken is replaced with chakka/jackfruit. It’s texture and taste is similar to that of the chilli chicken. Now it’s the season of jackfruit, jackfruit is available in most of the houses and stores. If you want to prepare some vegetable side dish but vegetables are not available in your house, then this jackfruit recipe will be a best option for you, if tender jackfruit is there in the jackfruit tree in your house garden. You can have this as a side dish with rice or as a snack. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback
Preparation Time:40 minute
Cooking Time:5 minute
Tender Jackfruit-1, small size
Turmeric Powder-1/2 tsp
Ginger garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Redchilli Powder-1 tbs
Kashmiri chilli Powder-1 tbs
Garam masala-1/2 tsp
Corn flour-2 tbs
Maida/All purpose flour-2 tbs
Lemon Juice-1/2 of a lemon
Oil for Deep Frying
Green chillies and curry leaves for garnishing
Method Of Preparation
- Take a small size Tender jackfruit. Apply oil on your hands and knife. Cut jackfruit into half. Apply oil on a tissue paper/newspaper and remove the white paste on the jackfruit.
- Take half portion for jackfruit 65. Cut it into small chunks. Wash it well with water. Drain the water and spread it on a plate
- Add turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, redchilli powder, garam masala, corn flour, maida/all purpose flour and lemon juice in it. Add little water and mix everything well. Make sure that the jackfruit pieces are well coated with the masala. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the marinated jackfruit pieces into it. Fry it until it turns crisp and brown on both sides. Drain the excess oil on a tissue paper. Fry green chillies and few curry leaves in the same oil. Add it to the fried jackfruit pieces.
- Tender jackfruit 65/ Chakka 65 is now ready to serve