Banana Laddu Recipe | Easy Laddu Recipe | Easy Banana Snack Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of an easy to make laddu with banana. You might have tried to make many type of laddus, but did u ever tried to make laddus with banana. Yes, you can make yummy laddus with banana also. If you have banana and bread in your home, then don’t wait, try this yummy banana laddu. You can make these laddus with very few ingredients that are always available in your kitchen and within few minutes you can make it. It will be a best snack option for your kids evening snacks, all kids will love the sweet laddus. It’s a healthy laddu because in this laddu we are not adding any sugar. Banana itself is a natural sweetener so no need to add more extra sugar while making these laddus. Here for extra sweetness I am adding powdered jaggery in this recipe. I am sure that all who are looking for some sweets to eat will love the taste of these laddus. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Preparation Time:15 minute
Cooking Time:5 minute
Banana-2 ( Here I am using over ripen plantain/nenthran bananas. You can use any type of ripe bananas)
Grated coconut-1/4 cup
Powdered Jaggery-1/4 cup
Method Of Preparation
- Take 2 bread slices. Teat the bread slices into small pieces and add it to a mixer. Make a powder of the bread pieces and keep it aside
- Take 2 bananas. Peel it and cut it into small pieces. Add it to a mixer and make a fine puree of it
- Ghee ghee in a pan and roast cashewnuts until it turns light brown in color. Transfer it into a bowl and keep it aside. In the same ghee in the pan add banana puree and saute it for 2 minute.
- Add powdered jaggery into it and saute it until the jaggery melts completely
- Add grated coconut into it and mix well. Saute it for 1 minute
- Add bread powder into it and mix well. Saute it until the mixture starts to separate from the pan
- Add the roasted cashewnuts into it and mix well. Now the mixture is ready to from laddus
- Transfer the mixture into a plate and allow it to cool. Apply some oil in your hand and make small ball sized laddus.
- Yummy banana laddus are now ready to serve