Restaurant Style Tandoori Chicken Without Oven Recipe | Easy Tandoori Chicken Recipe with Video Recipe. Tandoori Chicken is the one of the popular chicken appetizers in any parties. Tandoori chicken is a chicken dish prepared by roasting the chicken marinated in yogurt and spice powders in a tandoor. Tandoor is a cylindrical clay oven, hence it’s name is tandoori chicken. Do u want to make tandoori chicken for your next party at your home, but you don’t have oven with you?, Then don’t worry, here I am sharing the recipe of tandoori chicken that you can make without oven, For getting smoky flavor here I am using charcoal in this recipe. Just follow my recipe, If you want to know how to use charcoal for getting smoky flavor, then you can understand how easy is to make tandoori chicken without oven. This recipe will give you a delicious tandoori chicken with smoky flavor. Just try this recipe and let me know how it turned out for you.
Chicken Leg pieces-6
Ginger garlic Paste-1 tbs
Redchilli Powder- 2 tbs
Turmeric Powder-1 tsp
Salt to taste
Method Of Preparation
- Take Chicken Leg Pieces and make some deep cuts on chicken Leg Pieces
- For Marination, add curd,ginger garlic paste, redchilli powder, turmeric powder and salt in it. Mix everything well with your hand and make sure that chicken pieces are well coated in the marinade and the marinade went inside the cuts that made on the chicken leg pieces
- Keep it aside for 1 hour. Heat oil and butter in a pan. Place the marinated chicken leg pieces in it. Cook it for 2 minutes. After 2 minutes, flip it to other side. Cook it for 10-12 minutes on medium flame or until the chicken pieces are cooked well and both sides turned golden brown in color
- After the chicken pieces are cooked well transfer the chicken pieces into a bowl. Place a small steel bowl or steel glass inside it.
- Heat a pieces of charcoal until it turns red in color and place it inside the small steel bowl that we placed inside the bowl in which we kept the cooked chicken leg pieces
- Add 1 tbs butter in it. It will start to smoke immediately. Cover it with a lid and let it smoke for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes open it
- Tandoori chicken is now ready to serve, Garnish it with onion slices and lemon