Today we can learn how to make CST (Chennai Style Turkey) 65 Fry, a popular South Indian appetizer,street food, This recipe is adopted from “vahchef’s video”. It came out well.. It is very easy to prepare and it was very tasty also. You can follow the same recipe for making chicken 65. This recipe of turkey 65 does not need food color, ajinomotto or any sauce. It is made with simple and basic ingredients that are available in an Indian Kitchen. Try this easy and simple recipe of tukey 65 and let me know how it turned out for you.
Turkey- 300 Grams.
Ginger Garlic Paste-1 Tablespoons.
Kashmir red chili powder-1 Teaspoons.
Black pepper powder-1 Teaspoons.
Garam masala powder-1/4 Teaspoons.
Cumin Powder -1/4 Teaspoons.
Lemon Juice-1/4 Teaspoons.
Corn Flour-1/2 Tablespoons.
Rice Flour-1 Tablespoons.
Curry leaves,chopped-1 Tablespoons.
Salt To Taste.
Oil To Fry.
2 to 3 green chilies
Curry leaves-2 spring
Method Of Preparation
- Take a bowl add turkey pieces, ginger garlic paste and salt mix it well and keep it aside for 4-5 hours.
- Marinate the turkey pieces with Kashmir red chili powder, Black pepper powder, Garam masala powder, Cumin Powder, Lemon Juice and chopped Curry leaves,
- Finally coat the marinated turkey pieces with Corn Flour and Rice Flour
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry the turkey pieces
- Fry curry leaves and green chilies in the same oil and garnish the fried turkey pieces with it
- Serve it hot