Drumstick Leaves Egg Stir Fry Recipe | Muringa Leaves Egg Stir Fry | Muringayila Mutta Thoran with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of a healthy stir fry. ie.Drumstick Leaves Egg Stir Fry/ Muringayila Mutta Thoran. Muringa is the botanical name of drumstick. Drumstick Tree is commonly called as Muringa Tree in India. Leaves of the drumstick tree are edible and has many nutritional and medicinal values. Consumption of drumstick leaves will reduce the high blood pressure and diabetics. It is good for breastfeeding mothers as it increases milk production. It is a good source of calcium, vitamins and protein, so including drumstick leaves in your diet is good for your health. You can prepare many dishes with drumstick leaves, here I am sharing with you the recipe of a healthy and delicious stir fry that you can prepare with drumstick leaves. Here I have added egg in this drumstick stir fry as it will reduce bitter taste of the drumstick leaves. It is very easy to prepare as well as tastes delicious. It goes well as a side dish with rice. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
- Take eggs in a bowl and beat it well. Keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Add mustard seeds into it. Let it splutter.
- Add garlic, green chilies, small onions and curry leaves into it.
- Saute it until it turns light brown in color
- Add turmeric powder and redchilli powder into it.
- Saute till raw smell goes away
- Add the beaten eggs into it. Add salt to taste into it
- Mix it well and let the egg cook well
- Once the eggs are cooked well add drumstick leaves and grated coconut into it
- Mix it well & cook until the leaves are cooked well
- Muringayila Mutta Thoran is now ready to serve