Egg Malai Curry Recipe | Egg Malai Masala | Egg Curry with Video Recipe. Egg malai curry is a delicious creamy egg curry recipe. Egg Malai Curry is a Bengali Style Egg Curry, in which hard boiled eggs are cooked in a milk based sauce. It is a low spice egg curry. Unlike Other Indian Egg Curry Recipes, We are not using the Indian spicy curry powders like redchilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder in this recipe. This curry is getting spicy flavour from the green chillies, pepper powder and garam masala powder that we are adding in this curry. The main difference of this curry from other Indian egg curries is that we are adding milk in this curry for getting creamy texture. This curry goes well with roti/chapati or naan. You can try this recipe, If you want to add some variety in the normal egg curry that you used to prepare. Let me know your feedback.
- Take Hard boiled eggs and cut it into halves and keep it aside
- In a mixer add onion and green chili. Grind it to a smooth paste and keep it aside
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the onion green chili paste into it
- Sauté it for 2 minutes. Then add ginger garlic paste into it. Fry the paste for 15 minutes in low flame
- Once the paste changed light brown in color, switch off the flame
- Add milk into it and mix well
- Switch on the flame. Add pepper powder, garam masala powder and salt to taste into it. Mix it well & Let it boil
- Once it started to boil add the egg halves into it.
- Close it with a lid & Cook it for 2 minutes
- Turn the egg halves other side up. Add chopped coriander leaves into it
- Cook it for 2 minutes
- Egg Malai Curry is now ready to Serve