Rose Apple Juice Recipe | Chambakka Juice | Healthy Juice Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I am sharing here with you the recipe of an amazing and refreshing juice made with rose apple. It”s a best refreshing juice for cooling your body during this summer season. Now it’s the season of rose apple. Rose apple is also known as Chambakka in Malayalam. This fruit has sour taste. It’s highly rich in nutrients like protein, fiber, calcium, iron, vitamin A and vitamin C. This fruit is good for diabetic people. The presence of jambosine in rose apples helps to regulate diabetes. If you have rose apple in your home, then try this refreshing juice. Let me know, how it turned out for you.
- Wash the rose apples thoroughly
- Cut it into halves
- Remove the seeds and flower from it.
- Transfer the rose apple/chambakka into pressure cooker.
- Add 1/4 cup water into it.
- Pressure cook it for 1 whistle
- Transfer it into a bowl & Allow it to cool down completely.
- Once it’s cooled down completely, transfer it into a mixer.
- Add chopped ginger & lemon juice into it.
- Add honey into it.
- Add chilled water into it.
- Blend everything well.
- Rose apple juice/ Chambakka juice is now ready to serve
- Strain it & Serve Chilled