Broken Wheat Laddu Recipe | Nurukku Gothambu Laddu with Jaggery | Healthy Laddu Recipe with Video Recipe. Today I would like to share with you the recipe of a healthy ladoo made with broken wheat. Did u ever think of making a laddu with broken wheat?, I think the answer will be No for most of the people. It was like that for me also. This time I just thought to try some variety recipe with broken wheat, my search for a variety recipe with broken wheat, ended up in this laddu recipe. My daughter is a sweet lover, so I thought to make a healthy laddu with the broken wheat. It is a healthy laddu recipe as I am using jaggery instead of sugar. My daughter loved this ladoo. I am sure that your kids will also love this laddu. If you too looking for a healthy laddu recipe, then you can also try this broken wheat laddu recipe. It is delicious as well as easy to make. Try this recipe if you have broken wheat with you. Let me know your feedback
- In a bowl take broken wheat. Add water into it and wash it well. Drain the water
- In a pan add drained drained broken wheat.
- Dry roast it until it becomes dry and crispy
- Grind it to a fine powder in a mixer
- In a bowl take jaggery. Add water into it
- Let it boil and melt completely
- Once jaggery melted completely, jaggery syrup will be ready
- Heat ghee in a pan. Add cashewnuts and raisins into it
- Saute it until it turns light brown in color
- Transfer the cashew nuts and raisins into a bowl
- Add the broken wheat powder into the same pan
- Keep the flame in low-medium. Saute it until it turns golden in color and aromatic.
- Add the jaggery syrup into it
- Mix it well
- Once it’s cooled down, roll it into laddus