Chocolate Sandwich Recipe | Kids Special Recipe with Video Recipe. Chocolate sandwich is one of the quickest sandwich recipes made with bread slices and chocolate filling in between bread slices. It is one of the popular dessert sandwiches on the cafe menus. Unlike other sandwiches this sandwich normally served as a dessert and not served for breakfast or as a snack. It is one of the dessert recipe that you can make easily as it requires only white bread slices and chocolate pieces. Here in this recipe I have used dark chocolate pieces as chocolate filling, you can use chocolate sauce or chocolate chips as chocolate filling. Here I have added almond slices and banana slices along with chocolate pieces, you can use any nuts and fruits of your choice. I am sure that the chocolate lovers, especially kids will love this sandwich. You can pack this sandwich as a snack in kids lunch box. Try this recipe and let me know your feedback.
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Cooking Time: 5 minutes
Dark Chocolate-100 gm
Bread Slices-6 (White Bread)
Almond-6 tsp (Chopped)
Banana-1 (Thinly Sliced)
Method Of Preparation
- Chop Dark chocolate into small pieces.
- Take 2 bread slices.
- Brush some butter on one side of both bread slices.
- Add 2tbs chopped chocolate pieces, 2tsp chopped almonds and banana slices on one buttered slice. Seal it with other bread slice ( Buttered side down).
- Prepare other sandwiches like this
- Heat 2tbs ghee in a pan.
- Place the sandwich on ghee.
- Press it slightly.
- Spread the butter on top.
- Flip it to other side
- Cook till both sides turns golden brown and crisp
- Cut diagonally into half and Serve